From the moment of 20/11/2020 16:30:47.
- The internet site (website, webpage, online portal), including its text and multimedia contents (images, audio files, videos, etc.) registered and accessible under the domain and subdomains of pannoncsoport.hu and the files under those domains, as well any data or data sets related to the above from an IT perspective.
- Any natural person who, directly or indirectly, by using the Internet browser of a suitable device (e.g., personal computer, smartphone, tablet, smart TV, etc.) comes into contact with and downloads any or all of the content of the Website but does not provide his/her personal data in any form.
- Any Visitor who actively (through voluntary data provision) uses one or more of the services of the Website available free of charge and/or for a fee, or is active and makes a substantial contribution to changing or expanding the contents of the Website.
- Data controller
- The natural or legal person, which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Data processor
- The natural or legal person, which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Data holder
- The natural person whose personal data is handled and/or processed by the controller or processor of the Website.
2. Data controller
The details and contact information of the data Controller Pannon Csoport :
- Company name:
- Pannon Csoport
- Full name of spokesman:
- András Györke
- H-2040 Budaörs, Gyár street 2.
- +36 70 705 0400
- Tax number:
- E-mail address:
3. Information on data processing
3.1. Description of data
|Service||Data holder status||Personal data of the Data subject||Purpose of data processing||Duration of data processing|
|Visiting the Website||Visitor||When visiting our website, the visitor launches a browsing session. The session is identified by a randomly generated identification number, which is stored in the form of a cookie on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), while a notification pops up of this fact at the first page download. The session and its ID do not allow for personal identification, therefore no personal data is processed.||-||-|
Natural persons other than the owner and the operator of the website may become registered users at the website (or of the test systems operated under other subdomains) only by invitation and through a contractual partnership. The following user data are processed:
|Activities covered by the cooperation.||Up to the termination of the contract covered by the cooperation.|
3.2. Detailed information on data handling and request for deletion
Personal data received by the controller via messaging or registration will be deleted by the controller within 10 working days at the written request of the data holder. Requests are to be sent to managing director János Hegedüs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the website to work properly, we need to place data files (cookies) on your computer, as do other major websites and ISPs.
4.1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that the website stores on the computer or mobile device of the person visiting the site. Cookies allow the website to remember your actions and personal settings (such as your username, language, font size and other custom settings related to the display of the website) for a period of time, so you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit our website, or navigate from one tab to another.
We are using the following cookies on our website:
|Name||Controller||Content||Valid||Important?||What if I disable it?|
Session ID required for the operation of our website services
|Until the end of the browsing process (session)||Yes||
Our website remains readable, but among other things
Visitors' selected language preferences at our website
|1 week||No||Some of our pages are accessible via language-independent URLs, which will only be accessible in the default language without this cookie.|
If you do not register and log in to our system, the information related to cookies is not suitable to personally identify you.
4.3. Managing cookies
You have the option to manage and/or delete cookies as you wish. For more information on how to do this, please see aboutcookies.org. If you clear or completely disable cookies in your browser, you may need to make certain settings manually each time you visit a particular site, or you may have to contend with that certain services and features are not working.
5. Data processors
5.1. Actual data processor
Personal data received by the controller via messaging or registration can only be accessed by the data controller and may not be disclosed to third parties. An exception is the hosting service provider partner involved in the operation of the Website under a business confidentiality contract with the controller.
5.2. Web hosting partner
The Website and our E-mail accounts operate on the servers of TODO, having the following details and contact:
- Company name:
- Trade register number:
- Az adatok fizikai tárolásának helyszíne:
Data is regularly backed up to secure the data stored on the servers.
5.3. Regulatory compliance
The controller may transfer the data subject's data to the requesting authority only under statutory obligation, provided that the request has proper legal basis.
6. Legal remedy
If the data holder believes that the processor Pannon Csoport has processed personal data in violation of the provisions herein of the applicable law, the data holder can enforce his/her rights via the Data Protection Supervisor or before a civil court, or contact the Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatósághoz (National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority).